BPOMAS provides for EMS through a contracted partner EMERGENCY ASSIST 991 (EA991). EA991 provides these services to our members and their dependents at no additional cost.
The service is available 24/7 and 365 days a year ensuring that members are covered in times of need. Other services covered under the EMS benefit include
- 24 hours Emergency Medical Assistance
- pre-hospital care assistance that includes both evacuation by road and / or air transportation if deemed necessary by a qualified medical practioner
- 24 hour Call Centre Assistance Response Contact Centre.
- 24 hour Medical Advice 24 hour helpline.
- Inter hospital transfers
- Repatriation of mortal remains
BPOMAS Members are advised to contact Emergency Assist for all their emergencies on toll free number : 991 Or contact the call centre at 390 4537.
For more information on EA991 please visit http://emergencyassist.co.bw/